Most Holy Trinity School wants every child to have access the high-quality Catholic education we offer our students. Many parents wonder if they can afford Catholic school, and we understand the financial pressure that many families face.
Most of the students at Most Holy Trinity School are granted some kind of financial assistance. The process for applying for financial assistance can seem complicated, but we are here to help you navigate the process so your child can receive all the benefits of a Catholic education.
Some of the financial assistance opportunities include:
- Multiple Child Discount
- St. Patrick’s Fund
- Little Saints Financial Assistance Awards
- Trinity Education Foundation Financial Assistance Awards
- St. John Bosco Academic Scholarship
- Archdiocese of Detroit Financial Assistance
Because of the many forms of financial aid our students may be eligible to receive, Most Holy Trinity is usually the most affordable Catholic school in the city.
In addition to aid for Most Holy Trinity School, we also can help graduates of our school receive financial aid for high school.
- The Coyne Foundation offers financial aid for male and female graduates of Most Holy Trinity School who attend Catholic high school.
- The Trinity U of D Jesuit Scholarship Fund provides tuition assistance for male graduates of Most Holy Trinity School who attend University of Detroit Jesuit High School.
- More information about financial aid can be found in this letter to parents from the Archdiocese of Detroit.
If you choose to begin the enrollment process at Most Holy Trinity School we can provide additional information. Please click here to submit an online admission inquiry form and we will contact you.
Please click here to view our 2019-20 Registration, Tuition, Fees and Financial Policies document. This document includes our tuition rates. Detailed financial aid information is on page 4 of this document. You can also click here to view our Application for Financial Assistance document. Families must set up a FACTS account to pay tuition and apply for financial aid, click here for the link to FACTS.